That’s right! You didn’t misread. We have 50 random and interesting facts, literally all you could think about!
So we spent days finding the biggest and best list of fun, random facts, all for you – for free!
Fifty may seem like a lot – that’s because it is! If you don’t have time to read all of them now, please bookmark us and visit us whenever you want!
1. “Sphenopalatin ganglioneuralgia” is the scientific term for brain freeze.
2. Canadians say “sorry,” so much that in 2009, a law declaring the apologies can not be used as evidence of recognition of guilt was enforced.
3. Some volcanoes were erupting on the moon back when dinosaurs existed.
4. The only letter not included on the periodic table is J.
5. One of the habits of intelligent humans is that they get easily annoyed by the people around them, but say nothing to avoid a meaningless argument.
6. If a Polar Bear and a Grizzly Bear breed, their offspring is called a “Pizzy Bear”.
7. In 2006, a Coca-Cola employee proposed to sell Coca-Cola secrets to Pepsi. Pepsi responded by cautioning Coca-Cola.
8. There were two AI chatbots made by Facebook to converse with one another, however, they were closed down after they began conveying in a language they made for themselves.
9. Nintendo trademarked the maxim “It’s on like Donkey Kong” in 2010.
10. Calling “shotgun” when riding in a car comes from the term “shotgun messenger”.
This term which was utilized to allude to the guard who sat close to the Stagecoach driver. The guard would utilize a shotgun to fend burglars and hoodlums off. It advanced into society because of Hollywood’s love of Western flicks.