Unanswerable Questions, Right?
These unanswerable questions deliberately manipulate one’s mind. Nobody knows the answer to these questions; people are trying to answer them, which is what I am going to do here. These can only be responded to by the clever ones, or those who think they are clever.
Here is a list of questions that will confuse your mind:
1. Why do you need a driver’s license to buy alcohol when you can’t drink and drive?
A passport works, I mean. Still, it’d be a lot more dangerous if a pilot was drunk driving!
2. Why is “abbreviated” such a long word?
Yeah, we’ve got a lot of short terms. Let’s face it. I ‘d think they only had to say a phrase when only long terms were left to use?!
3. If you enjoy wasting time, is that time wasted?
Is anyone looking forward to wasting time? You may not like to do it, but that is not a waste of time sometimes. However no, to answer my question.
4. Why isn’t their mouse-flavoured cat food?
Do cats eat mice, indeed? Or are they only seeing it as a toy?
Oh, yeah, I replied a question with another question.
5. If anything is possible, is it possible for anything to be impossible?
This certainly won’t be likely, but who knows this?
6. If you’re willing to fail and succeed, so what did you do?
You have failed in life, but have succeeded so well!
7. Why is a boxing ring square?
Don’t argue, because it’s.
8. Is it considered a hostage situation if someone with multiple personalities tries to kill himself?
I’ll tell no, Wow. This is only a strange state of affairs.
9. Why does rain drops but snow falls?
Due to the density of snow than rain? It sounds like a good reply!
10. Why is it that you turn down the volume on the radio when you’re driving and looking for an address?
It helps you to focus! Although I’m sure more attention is necessitated when driving fast.
11. Why is the word dictionary in the dictionary?
You had me! Probably, for people who are really, really dumb.
12. Why is the third hand on a watch called a second hand?
This is easy, is it something different from numbers for time? All right, it might not have been as easy as I thought!
13. Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Because everyone wants to rush home to have dinner with their families, or they don’t want to miss their favourite TV show. But in fact, it just never happens.
Okay, Okay last one!
14. What colour is a mirror?
Is mirror a colour? That ought to be! This is my attempt, however, to reply to that question. But, as I have said, smart people sometimes reply. Find out here the actual colour of the mirror, that’s right for this case!
Well, you’ve got it, my attempt to respond to these unanswerable questions!
I ‘m sure many other such questions are out if you know we ‘d like to hear them! If you’re aware of anymore!
On off the chance, you believe you could answer these unanswerable questions better than I did, comment down, but I gave my best!