Even through the restless nights and consistent go-go-go, turning into a parent will dependably be the most incredible thing I’ve done.
BUT…and there’s a “but” here…
For instance, I have a teething 15-month-old kid and a cheeky 3-year-old young girl who are dead set on making my day as troublesome as possible.
A few days ago, I endeavored to do the straightforward errand of getting my child a dosage of Infant Advil, yet in the 10 seconds it would have taken to achieve this objective, I needed to manage an eye injury because my daughter stabbed herself with the corner of a Valentine’s Day card.
When I inquired as to whether I could take a gander at it, she screamed, “Go away!”
What’s more, that is only a 30-second snippet of my everyday life.
But as I always say, you just gotta laugh or you’ll sob endlessly.
1. He’s not wrong.
2. It resembles the movie Groundhog Day.
3. Precisely what you want your children to see when they look at their mom.
4. They call him Poo Hand Luke.
5. Life is a battle.
6. Hello, young lady, it could happen to any of us.
7. What’s more, for us, include a 25-minute “hair rub” to the list.
8. She Home Aloned herself. Excellent parent.
Are these beginning to hit home yet? Perused on for more exceptional cleverness and head shakes…
9. It resembles lying on your resumé…
10. You need to remain determined. Just change your trusts and dreams to something somewhat more straightforward, so when you don’t achieve your goals, it’s no biggie.
11. “The Evolution of Mother.”
12. Always a silver lining…
What did you think?!