Kids have an awesome way of looking at our reality. With their unusual perceptions and obtrusive purity, they never neglect to amaze us. Regardless of whether replying at school, at home or all over the place on the planet, these children and their interpretation of guidelines are entertaining. None of them are incorrect, in fact, however, I don’t think they qualify as right, either.
1. A kid knows the real you…
2. Well, she’s not off-base…
My kid said I gave her too many grapes. I said just eat half of them.
3. He’s simply bein’ fair!
4. Banks a great deal!
5. Convey a fish to class day… I think they implied pet fish!
6. Quite Romantic, n’est-ce pas?
7. Ghost busted!
8. “I told my daughter she couldn’t take garments off the hangers and try them on so I got this…”
9. Must’ve seemed like an entirely pointless task.
10. This li’l fellow was advised not to set a foot outside the house…
11. Of course, this guy was told to go play outside!
12. “I asked my child to use chopsticks at a Japanese restaurant. This is the way he uses them for the soup.”
13. Learning together.
14. Happy New Year!
We told our 3yr old that New Years is special that you get the chance to toast to another year. A few hours later she said, “ARE WE GOING TO MAKE TOAST NOW?!” And therefore New Years Day convention was conceived.
15. That is usin’ your head!
16. Appears to be on the whole correct to me!